Mar 18, 2013

Weekend Finds

Happy Monday all.  It was super gorge in ATL this weekend, so I got up and out in it!  This weekend was the weekend of super sales I think because I got so much stuff on the low!!!!

Kohl's — Expect Great Things®

Khols was my first stop.  There, I got 3 pair of pants for $7.20 each!!!  Yep, I did that!!  So my total was $23.26 all together!!

007

 

Then I went to Macys.  Ya’ll know by now that I loves me some Macys right?  Well, they never let me down when it comes to cute clothes on a great sale.  Floral Jeans are where it is at this spring, and I got 2 pair for a total of $30 for both pair!!  Bam!!!!

003

 

Lastly, I went to a place I haven’t been to since I left undergrad in Carbondale, IL.  I went to Dillards and I cannot believe what I saw.  There were some super savings going on.  I got 3 pair of skinny jeans!!  The orange ones were $17.46, and the other 2 pair were $11.20 each!!  Boom!!

005

 

So how did I do?  Did ya’ll find any great deals this weekend?  Have you tried checking out Dillards?

No comments:

Post a Comment