Mar 22, 2013

Style Me Friday: White Pants

Happy Friday CurvieBirdies!!!  Well Style Me Fridays is back!!!  Today’s look is white pants.  I know that it has been declared ok to wear white anytime, but I’m still on the fence with that.  Anyway, here is my Style Me White Pants look!!

Inspiration:

Now Check out my look:

 


031

021

025

Outfit Breakdown:

Old Navy Sweater:                                           $5.24

Thrifted Tommy Hilfiger Denim Top:             $2.50

Baby Phat Jeans:                                              $5.00

Steve Madden Shoes:                                        $39.99

Total without shoes:                                     $12.74

Not bad right?  I didn’t even realize that this outfit was on the low!!  So how did I do with this style challenge?  Do you like the way I styled the white pants?

3 comments:

  1. Love that striped sweater! Great job on the challenge!

    I'm going to try to link up myself, hopefully on Monday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used the same inspiration. I love what you came up with. The stripes look great!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the same sweater! Love the look! Good job!

    ReplyDelete