May 23, 2012

Poll: What is Your Addiction?

 

Afternoon ladies.  I want to do a short poll with you ladies.  I want to know what do you think you are addicted to?  For some, it may be food, sex, or “herbal”activities.  I want to know.  I can tell Whenever I am sad or down about something, nothing makes me feel better than shopping for something pretty.  That takes all my cares away in seconds!!!

Tamsin

Rosaura

Tiara

*Pictures courtesy of ShoeDazzle.com

 

Now you can’t tell me that these pictures don’t make you happy!!! I am feeling so calm and relaxed right now just looking at the pics.

SHOPPING = HAPPINESS !!!!!!!

Now I have shared my issues with you, your turn.  So tell me, what are your addictions?

2 comments:

  1. Fab Styles! Please go to my blog and give your honest opinion and follow me @ http://bit.ly/KaCASn

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES I too am an addict for shopping! I love all things! I am also addicted to sweets! LOL1

    ReplyDelete