May 9, 2014

Mamanista Fridays: Navy Blue

Navy blue is one of those colors that can really go with anything.  It is very Nautical, but still very fashionable.  Today's challenge is Navy Blue.  This is a fashion trend that everybody can relate to!

 
Top: Twelve24, Tank: Old Navy, Jeans: Torrid, Shoes: DSW, Accessories: Verona, Hair: K. Logan


I purchased this top back in November.  I forgot I even had it!  I love going shopping in my own closet!!  My closet is like a box of chocolates; I never know what I'm going to get!!




 
How do ya'll like my new hair?  Courtesty of K. Logan Hair!  I tried the natural thing and I couldn't hang.  I give it up to all you natural Ladies out there.  It is a lot of maintenance, and I just could not keep up.

I got these shoes when I went home for Easter.  I had a DSW coupon and only paided $5.35!!  Cha-ching!!!

How often  do you rock you navy?  Do you think Navy is the new black?  How do you think the other moms did on the challenge on The Babyshopaholic?

3 comments:

  1. Yes Navy is totally the new black, a nice change! I can't believe you paid $5 for those shoes, what a great bargain! Super cute look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your hair, though not sure what it looked like before. And this top is great, love the color. I recently got a new pair of flats in this color and I love them! Such a fun pop of color.

    Allie of ALLIE NYC
    allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look super cute! Love the hair!

    ReplyDelete