Oct 5, 2012

If it Weren’t for Old Navy, I’d Be Naked

Yes, It’s finally Friday again.  Time for the weekend and shopping!!!  Well I know ya’ll tired of me saying this, but I must put it out there . . .

If it weren’t for Old Navy, I’d be naked!!!!!!

Saturday only, Old Navy will be having a sale on their Fleece Performance Coats for the whole family.  These coats will be $15!!!!  Yes, coats for the whole family for $15, you cannot beat that with a bat!!!

 

So I hope you CurvieBirdie will find you way to Old Navy to get coats for you and your family.  I will be rocking my Old Navy coat this season. 

Do you like the coats?  Do you plan on shopping at Old Navy this weekend?

2 comments:

  1. Girl I love OldNavy too check it out this weekend they are having a sale on the colored skinny rock star jeans



    www.chantelovesbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete