Mar 7, 2014

Mamanista Friday: CurvieBirdie in Trench Coat Blogger Mafia

Happy Friday Ladies and Gents!!  It's Mamanista Friday and today's challenge is Trench Coats!!  Coats that are cute and fashionable can be worn as part of your outfit. I've seen it done with trench coats and well as cape coats.  Well here is mine!!

 

I got my coat from Macy's.  It is Calvin Klein.  Macy's always has the cutest coats for curvie women, so i suggest ya'll stop by there for the end of season coat sale!!





Jacket: Jessica Simpson, Jeggings: Jessica Simpson, Shoes: Just Fab, Bag: Fendi, Tee-Target


As you can see, I am wearing my hair out which I never do.  CurvieBirdie loves her weaves!!!  So I hope my natural hair followers can appreciate me stepping out with the natural do!!!

So, do you have a fashion trench or cape coat?  How do you rock yours?

Don't forget to link up or see the other trendy moms rock it sout in their trench coats at The Babyshopaholic

1 comment: