Feb 15, 2014

Mamaista Fridays: CurvieBirdie Does Valentines Day

Yesterday was Valentines Day and I had oral surgery :(  So couldn't celebrate with Mister the way I wanted to.  However, we did go out last weekend.  And I must say, I was looking super-dooperfly!!!

 
 



 



POW!!!  Yes, she did that honey! I got this dress from an online CurvieBirdie boutique called CurvyPearl that has really fab pieces.   Please go check them out because they has something for all body types!

The shoes are Baby Phat that I got from Macys B.C. (before child). Cute!!

So how did you spend your Valentines Day?  What did  you wear?  Send me pictures and I will post on a future post!!  Also, if you love the dress, don't forget to go to Curvy Pearl online boutique!!!!

Please don't forget to go to The Babyshopaholic to see the rest of the Fab moms decked out for
Valentines day!!

3 comments: