Sep 9, 2013

Fall Must Haves: Wide Calf Boots !!!

Happy Monday CurvieBirdies!!  Hope everyone had a fab weekend!!!  I want to first says that this CurvieBirdie has been super busy.  I moved last week, and was having computer issues so please forgive me for missing a few posts.  I have also entered into month 7 of pregnancy, so I cant fit anything in my closet!!!  No outfit posts, but I do have the trendy info for you!!

I know many of you all have an issue when it comes to buying those hot winter boots.  I know finding boots with have a wide calf is hard, so I have found a few pics that I love that come in wide calf widths for you. 



 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
So these are so really cute boots right?  If you are in the market for wide calf boots, check out these places.  They all have really great selections!!!

 

 

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your little bundle that's on it's way! I thought about doing a blog post on plus-size maternity fashion but since I've never been down that road I decided not to. It would be nice if you could do a post on that and give us some of your own opinions/challenges/styles or whatever on plus-size maternity wear. :)

    ReplyDelete