Feb 1, 2012

Birds of a Feather Flock Together

 

I have always been told that birds of a feather flock together.  Well that is so true when it comes to CurvieBirdie fashionistas!!!  Check out Miss Sarah!!

blog 21 001

Miss Sarah is rocking her “If is wasn’t for Old Navy, I’d be Naked” ensemble!!!  She is wearing a super gorge flower rayon  shirt with tie waist and tie sleeves.  She has paired it up with a pair of Old Navy “Rock Star” styled jeans.  The brown boots are a great match for dark blue jeans!!!

blog 21 002

When I found out this top came from Old Navy, I wondered, “How did I miss this?”  and “Can I squeeze my Boob-a-lious self up in Miss Sarah’s shirt!!!”

blog 21 004

She Rocked that Outfit!!!!!

Do you love this CurvieBirdie’s Old Navy pics?  Do you shop at Old Navy frequently?

1 comment:

  1. Sarah is rocking that top! Cute look! I hit up Old Navy quite a bit, mainly for baby!

    ReplyDelete